Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
-Hebrews 12:1-3

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh Glorious Baseline...

I think we've almost found you! Thank you so much for all of the prayers from those of you who have been praying for baseline for Daniel! I think we've almost made it! His poops are yellow and seedy, still quite loose, but they haven't looked this normal in over 2 months. He's sleeping better for naps and overnight, even though he's still up every 2-3 hours to nurse, and his mood is greatly improved! I am beyond excited right now because this means I've found a combination of foods that I can successfully eat, along with the new found ability to start adding foods one by one into my diet to test their safety for Daniel! It seems God is showing me His timing is perfect once again, because as you'll see from my next post, the doctors are losing faith in my breastmilk.

Dear Father in Heaven, you have once again shown me how awesome you truly are! I thank you for answering our prayers by helping Daniel and I find a combination of food that works for us. Please continue to bless me with the knowledge to figure out what foods to try next and keep us on the path of healing. Put the right doctors in place to give Daniel the care he needs. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment